Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

@cd45123 I just have the Pharoah speaker cables. I have the Zavfino Silver Dart graphene interconnects. This combination sounds intoxicatingly clean, spacious, detailed with just the right amount of liquidity.

The downside of silver dart power cable is the stiffness. Otherwise the sound is resolving with some tint of warmth IMO. 
Need to let go one of my 2 silver dart bcz of the stiffness (can’t use on one of my equipment). 

Recently bought a pair of The Highlands MkII phono and a pair of Fusion. The Highlands is a great cable. Open without etch/grain, the tonality and texture is really nice on vocals/instruments, nice build quality and not stiff.

@willywonka Yep, I use one. I have some other Zavfino stuff, so I’m familiar with the house sound, at least up to a certain price point. From what I can tell in my system, the sound of the USB cable is not really all that different from another basic USB cable I have, but it does impart some of the fullness and musicality and flow of the other Zavfino cables I’m familiar with (some power cables and an IC in main system and speaker cables in secondary system). I’d say it mostly sounds like high quality copper with the Zavfino treatment, but I can’t say it does anything exceptional for my system’s overall sound.

Altogether, I’m satisfied and not looking to upgrade because I don’t have any reason to suspect that it’s a significant bottleneck for my system.