Narrowing down the field (DAC wise)

Ive posted before and have appreciated everyone's help. Currently just R&R loudly, high 90's spl. Pink Floyd, Rush, the Cars, Def Leppard  Etc. Have a pretty good system. Mainly streaming and CD's. Equipment: ATI amp 6002 (just got after 7 months WOW) Benchmark LA-4 Line amp, Dac 3B, Audiolab 6000 CDT, Tekton Double impacts upgraded, SVS SB 4000 sub. Love the system, just curious about adding a different DAC.  (Actually very happy with the DAC3B)  Have been seriously considering the Denafrips Terminator2 (Top of my budget) also the Rockna wavelight. I'm older and like simplicity. After reading the owners guide for the Rockna and choices within, seems a tad complicated, where the Terminator seems much easier. Also with Denafrips having customer service in TX now, it makes me feels much better. Just wondering R2R sound vrs what I have and really like????   Have listened to the Weiss 501 on internet, very impressed!!!  However, price in not in my budget.    Any help or suggestions would be great. Robert TN

robshaw

If you can somehow stretch to get the Weiss 501 that would be my recommendation. This is the kind of dac that I will use for many years to come. How that designer got Digital play back to sound like analog blows my mind

Why spend lottsa bucks for a DAC? The KTB Pro at $199 measures/sounds as good as any four-figure DAC. State-of-the-art linearity/low distortion!

@tuberist : "How that designer got Digital playback to sound like analog blows my mind" LOL! Lay off the blotter acid!