Susvara pre-amp and amp combination

Hello all:
I have a pair of Susvara's and am thinking about pre-amp/amp combo for this. I currently have the KECES E40 which has a sound I like. The rest of my equipment:
Denafrips Terminator II
Denafrips Hermes DDC
Magna mano Ultra MK II
i2s hdmi for all interdigital connections

adewolf1

I am looking for excellent soundstaging, and a bit more definition than the E40.  Used is OK  I have found that I like a good bass without harsh high end. I realize that there are ongoing discussions of amplifiers for the Susvara but never any discussion of pre-amp. The Terminator has no pre-amp functions.

For my own Susvara use, I use an MSB Analog DAC which has a volume control, and an Eddie Current Studio B headphone amp, which also has a volume control but no remote, which the MSB does have. With the right tubes, Susvara sounds awesome through the EC.... 

Budget is the main question. HiFiman makes an amp specific for Susvara the EF 1000. This month they are releasing a version of that amp with a Dac built in.

Taking 15K range. If that's out of range The Bakoon(company has a new name that escapes me) but is greta at half the price also