Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

Try and buy a house right now. Audiophiles know better than anyone how the cost goes up when the "gotta haves" just won't stop.

Remember that these outrageous prices are chump change for many of our bretheren. More power to them until it's their turn to sell!

I call that "strategic selling"

See the "make offer button?"

My guess is the bar is raised high, for anticipating buyers negotiating a lower, "reasonable' price. Seller likely will sell at a profit, but....you just never know?

Of course, there are those who just get what they want, when they want it. 

Right Now just about every used car and a lot of new cars are selling for more then blue book or MSRP. I sold my Tesla last year for 8K more then I paid new. Supply and demand my friends