Integrated Amp Suggestions

Looking to buy a new integrated amp. Needs to have home theater bypass and also ability to connect 2 pairs of speakers A/B. Rotel Ra1592 Mkii and Musical Fidelity M6si 500 are on list so far. Suggestions

128x128melbay

I am running Klipsch RF 7IIIs with Audiosource Amp 300 and am VERY satisfied with this 150 WPC amp which has A +B speaker outputs. Might be worth a look. 

The new HifiRose RA180 integrated would be perfect! Lots of power, two separate switchable pairs of outputs, and super cool retro style.

250 wpc? With the speakers you have, that's like buying a Challenger to drive back and forth to the grocery store. 30 (class A) wpc with my Forte IVs is more than enough to drive you out of the room screaming.

@lordrootman 2 questions if you please:

1.Who is the guitarist. 2. What are the Sims?

This type of playback (video/sound stuff) is sometimes difficult to depict nuances of components but one has to be near deaf not to recognize the superlative music reproduced by the Sims. Presence appears to be outstanding along with sustain, decay and separation of notes. Timbres appear to be accurate as well.

That’s what makes things sound "alive" and dynamic imo.

Good stuff.

@arro222 

guitarist is Nils Lofgren track is Keith Don’t Go

Simaudio stuff here is Supernova CD-Player using it as DAC streaming Tidal from Cambridge Azur 851N to it digital input 

and two Sim amps are Moon W7 

the rest are Parasound Hint6 for preamp Epic CF4 dual SVS SB16 USHER 718 bookshelf speakers 

I love SimAudio so much so I did upgrade my Parasound Hint6 to SimAudio P8 preamp and W8 power amplifier change Supernova black silver to only silver 

current set up is here