Hey - What Happened to the Beware of Viking Acoustics Thread

Just wondering what happened to the thread detailing Viking Acoustics' recent poor customer service tactics.  Poof and its gone.

128x128rdk777

Viking your hole gets deeper by the day. 

All you had to do was play nice...

This comment by you says it all. I was in manufacturing my whole career including shipping heavy, custom, high dollar speakers all over the world.  The way to have handled this would have been the following:

First off, don’t get yourself into a position like this. If you are shipping delicate, high dollar speakers make custom wood crates for them. My God man, get a freaking grip, I never once shipped speakers in cardboard boxes.

Secondly, immediately on seeing your unhappy customer’s posts contact him and ask him what YOU need to do to make it right. Yes, even if you don’t make a cent on the deal in the end.

Then sit back and watch a once unhappy customer post how well you handled the situation, how happy they are with your products and how they highly recommend your company.

Business 101 for a company like yours in an industry like this. 

@vikinghorn notice how I never have said your speakers don't sound good? I won't, because they do. However, can anyone look at those pictures and tell me that is what is expected of a $15k retail speaker? It's horrible, garbage. I am baffled how you can think that is a "beautiful speaker", full of gouges and the paint falling apart.

@vikinghorn there were no inflammatory remarks. You are lying AGAIN. If anyone wants the exact email PM me and I will fwd it to you. This is insane.

Post removed 

+1 woodsage

Vikinghorn , I have no skin in this game, nor like anyone else besides you and vortex privy firsthand to the real facts. That said, you’re not doing yourself or your company any favors with the tone and content of your responses which is unfortunate