Which loudspeakers work best close to back wall?

Need to downsize and am trying to find speakers that can be placed close to the back wall and still sound like great speakers.
seadogs1
My Classic Audio Loudspeakers are 6 inches from the rear wall. They image great with plenty of depth and I don't get a lot of boom- very natural bass, the best I have had in that room.

They are also very easy to drive.
The Audiokinesis speakers are quite flexible due to their adjustable rear port. I have put my pair close to the wall with great results. If need be I have plugs that can seal the port as well. Very reasonably priced as well.
If you can find them the Snell A-III speakers were designed for placement close to a wall. As were the Allison Ones.
Close to the wall is similar to infinite baffle, so I would avoid full 6dB baffle step compensation. However, since that is not a published spec, just avoid "warmer" or "British-sounding" speakers. Without any idea of personal preference and amplification, that's all I can offer.
North Creek makes a line of smaller speakers which are designed for this purpose (near-wall). I heard them at RMAF in either 2010 or 2011 (I don't recall) and thought they were very impressive.