Duelund/Mundorf Ultra Loudspeaker Purifiers

I have been eying the Duelund/Mundorf Ultra Loudspeaker Purifiers that Audioman58 have been advertising and knew based upon the forums I have been following for years that he was quite knowledgeable on capacitor typologies.

So, I took the plunge and ordered these and they arrived in 3 days to my SW state! I knew from experience that they will need over 200+ hours just to hear a glimpse of what these Duelunds are capable of but they didn’t disappoint right out of a cold box. I immediately heard more clarity, a deeper soundstage with better separation and a much lower floor noise…

These purifiers have been burning in 24/7 in my secondary system for nearly 2 weeks now and are really starting to open up. I listened to these purifiers last night in my primary system with just over 200 hours and the change was quite remarkable; musicality, tighter image focus, much better decay and note sustainment, unbelievable airy and spacious 3D sound, more vibrant and engaging sound with clarity being the standout.

These purifiers work as Audioman58 described and I’m still shaking my head on the beauty I’m hearing in my system and would Highly recommend this amazing product….

Wig😁

128x128wig

I just priced out the parts used in Duelund/Mundorf Ultra Loudspeaker Purifiers from the Parts Connection website, and just the parts would actually cost more than entire assembled unit costs! Audioman58 must be sourcing the parts at a discount in order to make a profit.

Jury is still out on its effectiveness. I probably have about 40 hours on them and it has been recommended to give them several hundred hours of break in.

ozzy

@ ozzy

Yes, you will start to hear improvements at the 200 hour mark and by 350+, you will be right in their sweet spot...😁

Wig

350 hours is a heck of a long time running tube amps. I think I have about 75 hours on them thus far.

ozzy

Ozzy,

I'm all tubes as well but I ran mines on my secondary system 24/7 for a month.😁

Wig