GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@markmuse I was the first person to have Ric mod my Voyager. It was a noticeable improvement. My preamp did not have an ON/OFF switch nor does the modded Voyager (stock does). So I had some issues when changing cables.

Congrats on the Voyager.

@markmuse thanks for sharing your first impressions on Voyager vs AVA 225s. This is particularly interesting for me since i still didn't decide to choose Voyager GaN 350 or Orchard monoblocks. Your impresión is fundamental. Just saying roughly, based on the impression that Atmasphere monoblocks left on you, how would you compare them with the Voyager? 

Did you feel any irregularities/distortion, dependencies of the high frequency reproduction on the speaker load? 

@markmuse 

appreciate the initial comparison of AVA225 and LSA Voyager.  You say you didn’t expect the two amps to be so close.  Curious which one you expected to sound better?

First, since I wrote this I discovered a noise problem that might or might not have to do with the LSA, don't know yet. It could be the tubes in my preamp. I will follow up today and post the results. The LSA is second hand, not new. If it is the amp it is going back for sure. I suspect the amp because in my experience tube noise is constant regardless of volume setting. This noise was not apparent at listening levels but at full volume even from my listening position is was very apparent. It was not just hiss, and the left channel was worse. 

@niodari  No problems with the HF. Smooth, clean, and delicate at listening levels.

@rc22  I didn't have expectations that I am aware of. I prefer the looks of the AVA, cute little shoebox size monoblocks. 

Difficult to evaluate amps without including type of pre-amp and its significant influence. I am thinking of combining a Gan Amp with a tube pre but having second thoughts as to some of the comments as to speaker compatibility. May settle on some tried and true combos. But I may have a new room to consider first.