Jolida Foz SS-X Tube buffer & soundstage expander?

Anyone have any hands-on experience with the Jolida Foz SS-X Tube buffer & soundstage expander?
I've read a few reviews but I want to hear from members of this website that have actually used it.
Your positive and/or negative comments would be appreciated.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/acoustics-jolida-foz-ss-x-tube-buffer-soundstage-expander-2017-11-...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
Far too soon to do or even think about any of that stuff - unit is not fully broken in nor is my understanding of its sound and use. I'm just having fun tinkering with it.
I find the 20hz bass boost to be helpful and the image widening to be great for me, as in my office setup the speakers need to be a little closer together than would be optimal. One minor issue is that with my 91db-efficient speakers, I do hear an audible pop when switching the unit off. I do not judge this to be bad enough to be worrisome but it is definitely there. Easily remedied by turning the power amp off first.

It doesn't. The Loki has 4 bands for tone control. The Foz only one (bass). The Foz has a phase control which can affect the soundstage quite a bit. The Loki does not. The Foz has a tube buffer, the Loki does not. The Foz adds a bit of warmth to the overall tone (great if you want it). The Loki is fairly neutral when bypassed. The only thing that is duplicated is the bass tone control.