Does anyone have any experience with a Sutherland Little Loco?

Does anyone have any experience with a Sutherland Little Loco? Or any info on it. 
deanshias

I've had the Little Loco for about a year now. It replaced a Parasound JC-3. The cart is the new Benz Micro Wood SL and the difference with the LL is not subtle. First, the soundstage is much more delineated and solid. Some records I have that exhibited some slight sibilance are now clean. The LL loads the cart completely different and it shows in the tracing prowess. It can sound a bit dark at times but inner detail is still very clear and the most interesting thing I heard was if I hadn't played any records for a few days/week, one can clearly hear the suspension loosen up and settle in as the first record is being tracked. 

My only regret in buying the LL is that I didn't swing the scratch for the Phono Loco. Can only imagine how much better it is as the LL is a giant slayer. 

Sebrof, do you have any idea what PL did to either the LL or the Sussuro to make them compatible? Because the Sussuro manual warns against mating it with most current drive phono stages.

Hello Lewm, I don't know what he did exactly. He did nothing to the LL, but made the Sussurro low impedance somehow. My understanding is that the canti, stylus, suspension, and body are all the same, not sure about the wire/coils/generator, etc.

The low Z Sussuro regularly sold by SS has internal R of 10 ohms. That’s fine for current drive but its inductance is much higher than that of a typical LOMC, about 1000 times higher in fact. Which is why I thought they warn against current drive. I would guess you’d have to use a coil with fewer turns to reduce inductance.