$5K KUZMA TONEARM FOR ONLY $690! Gryphon Diablo for Only $699!

Audiogon is being infested by scammers! These are obviously fake ads designed to steal your hard-earned dollars. The thing that really irks me is that they were allowed to be posted. They all come from new members with zero feedback.

aisip

Might help if new members had to wait at least 30 days before posting....

I don’t think that would help. If your inclination is to be a low life, scamming piece of crap, 30 days won’t change that.

Audiogon is being infested by scammers! These are obviously fake ads designed to steal your hard-earned dollars. The thing that really irks me is that they were allowed to be posted. They all come from new members with zero feedback.

@aisip has a good point …. Looks like the ad is down!

Looks like the alleged bottom-feeder scammer fled the scene after being called out. If so, then kudos to @aisip and he should get some kind of civil service award IMO

👍.

@tablejockey,

It isn’t keying errors.  That same ad was also posted a week ago, I messaged the person saying it must be a typo. Never heard back. 

Sad thing is - even if the user id gets flagged the dirt bag might likely create another user id and repeat his antics.