SVS sub owners, Past and Present

I’d like to hear from (like the title states) SVS owners,past and present about what you DIDN’T like about the subs.  That’s correct,I’m looking for any issues you had with this brand of subs.  I am thinking about making a purchase,( I’m well aware of their generous return policy), but instead of hearing all the praise, let’s get to the nitty gritty.  With all due respect,I’m not looking for opinions, I’m only looking to hear from real live,hands on owners.  

Thanks in advance,

Ray 

128x128rocray

I love everything about my 4 SB16 ULTRA and 2 PC13 ULTRA Customer service is amazing 

I’ve had a SB3000 for 4-5 months now in a two channel system to supplement a pair of Dali Helicon 800 speakers.  For the price I can’t complain.  

The interactive app is good with one exception.  This is only my opinion.  You can create profiles/settings. But the app has no way to show the summary of the settings of the profiles you have saved.   If it had that capacity so you could see at a glance the overall settings it would be stellar.  

Sorry, can't help you out as I do not have anything I have disliked about my SVS SB-4000 Subwoofer used in a home theater application.

Shame on most of you for liking SVS. LOL!  Looks like SVS remains on the list. On that list is,also,REL,and Rythmik. To be continued……

Whatever you do you’re better off getting two subs rather than one.  You can get two SVS SB1000 subs that will get you down to 20Hz for under $1k, which is a compelling value IMHO.  Just a thought.  Best of luck.