Speakers for Second System

I am assembling a simple system for my second home's medium sized living room.  Source will be the Rose 150b streamer DAC and power amp will be a Pass XA25.  In looking at the used market, I have identified three choices for small and narrow floorstanding speakers around my $3500 budget:  The Dynaudio Contour 30, the Eggleston Works Emma Evo and the Fyne Audio 502SP.  I am interested in what speakers of those three you think may have synergy with the chosen equipment.  I listen at medium levels to a broad array of music, but the common thread is  acoustic instruments.  If you wish to suggest another model, please keep in mind that the speaker needs to have a small footprint and be nicely finished; no standmounts please due to stability issues.  Thanks in advance for your responses.

teeshot
Post removed 

Definitely check out LSA speakers from Underwood HiFi. He sells direct, and unlike PS Audio, he passes the saving on to the customer. AND, they have received really good reviews. I have their previous open baffle speakers and love them

hth

I have had a number of speakers in my 2nd system (living room). My favorites were between the TAD ME-1 and my current Janszen Valentina. My however, my wife fell in love with the Omn-directional sound of a relatively inexpensive pair of Decware radial ERRx speakers. The Omni effect works well in my oddly shaped living room but they just weren’t refined enough for me. If I were looking right now I would probably jump on that Salk deal by @hilde45.

Avoid the new dynaudios. After dynaudio has been changed owners in 2016 the quality has gone. I owned the contour 60 for two years which i paid 4000 Euro and i have not been able to get rid of them for 3000 one yar later. I had to sell them for 2500 Euro. They sounded awful, really awful.My tiny genelecs have been sounding more lively and natural. But if you go for the old contour 3.3 which you find for about 2000 Euro you will get a better sound as any other new speaker in in 10K range. In any case and under any circumstance do not buy new, buy used. You need times times the money to get them same sound quality in a new product. Technology may evolved but the people who puts this wonderful technology together do not have the hearing of those who was doing the same job 15-20 years ago. Even more if you care about timbre precision. Good luck.