Qobuz problems with the BluOS app?

Hi all. I am wondering if everyone with a blue sound node is having the same problem I am. I did a player update on my iPad 10 days ago. Tidal works fine but I can’t get my playlist or any playlist on Qobuz to load. I can search a song on Qobuz and save it to my playlist but cannot load the playlist. BluOS and Qobuz say it’s something on their end but 10 days and still not fixed! Any insight out there would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Ron 

ronboco

Thanks for the support link. The previous Blu update affected Android, I lived with the problem for weeks.

So the issue is with any playlist with 30 or more entries.  What I’ve done in the meantime is divide my playlists.  Since jazz is my staple music, I now have Jazz, Jazz 2, and Jazz 3 each with less than 30 entries per list.

It was a bit time consuming but not difficult accessing the Qobuz app to make the changes.

I've had the original Bluesound Node  2 for 5 years now and with the exception of a few minor growing pains of the app over that time my Node 2 has run like s champ. I have accepted all updates and I believe this is what kept this unit going strong all this time.

The iOS update is on the App Store. I just loaded it and the Qobuz playlist issue appears to have been resolved. 

Randymaqp, could you be more specific.  I updated from iOS 15.4 to 15.5, still no go.