Speaker Pairing for Sugden A21SE

Just bought the Sugden A21SE integrated amp and would like to know what speakers pair well with it. My hunch is some iteration of the Harbeth C7 or another Brit monitor, though I'm also considering the Fritz Carreras. I'll probably buy used, and would like to stay under 3000, though I have a little flexibility (just a little). Thanks for any insights.

anton99

I am very impressed with my Chartwell L6s and I’ve owned 3 pairs of Harbeths. Not saying it’s “better”, but I really like what the Chartwells do. I recommend buying from Gene Rubin in the US. Top-notch service. Any issues and he’s back to you within the hour.  And I second the recommendation on Fritz. IMO they will stand up against Harbeths at twice the price. Unfortunately, some people can’t totally relax without knowing they have a “name” speaker, but that’s another issue. 

I'm running the A21SE Signature with Klipsch Cornwall IV's and they sound fantastic together.  Rarely get volume past 9 o'clock.  Sure, they are big speakers, but that little British integrated has some serious grip on those 15" woofers.

My nephew just bought the Falcon IMF 100 and they are outstanding. They are sold factory direct and the kit installation is a piece of cake. They are a true bargain!

https://www.falconacoustics.co.uk/imf-100-completeathome-loudspeaker-system.html

I just ordered a new A21se, probably won't see it for six months, I'm leaning toward the Cornwall IV's, but it depends. We're thinking of selling and relocating and it'll ultimately come down to the size of my new dedicated listening room. The O/93's are definitely on my shortlist, as well as the Spatial Sapphire M3's and the Audio Note AN-e in some form or another. Speakers are so room dependent, even the one that claim to 'not' be. If we stay, it'll be the Cornwall and I'm sure I'll be happy 'til I die. I've been living with the Cornwall 2 for almost 25 years.

Post removed