Feel free to talk me off the ledge

Just picked up my new Rogue RP-1 from a dealer. That coupled with my Rogue Atlas, then to my Klipsch Heresy IV's with an SVS PB2000 pro has me over the moon right now. But funny thing happened at the dealer.. I couldn't help myself, I listened to some other speakers. I'm an idiot, a glutton, a fool. As you can imagine I'm now about a third the way down the rabbit hole. 

At the dealer I was enchanted by a pair of Golden ear BRX monitors, they were so sweet, airy and open. Can't stop thinking about them.

Now I'm looking at:

Paradigm founder 80F

Tyler Time Keepers

The Golden Ear BRX

Vandersteen's among others..

Am I nuts? should I join a support group (other than the other one I'm already in) ?

Feedback always appreciated 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

@sns

I auditioned the BRX further and they truly are a great stand mount, worth every penny and then some! I actually ended up with they Tyler Timekeepers and I’m glad I did. I was very intrigued by the small shop and it’s super helpful and gregarious owner Tyler. A true gentleman and stand up guy. I liked the story, the product in line, read everything I could, and sort of took a leap. First time I’ve ever bought speakers based on other peoples opinions  no regrets at all.
the day I unboxed them and set them up I was filled with trepidation, but was instantly rewarded by a sweet, balanced dynamic monitor with a nice wide and deep soundstage. The woodwork is absolutely gorgeous, in a way they sound like they look. I just received the dedicated stands last week and I do have to say Ty clearly took the same care and craftsmanship with the stands as he did the speakers. I posted a couple pictures on AG virtual systems, have a look.

@audioguy85 Thats what he was saying.

I did get a set and sent them back. ATC11 is much much better. 

Heck with all the great reviews for the GoldenEar BRX speakers (other than the guys at Audio Science Review I may get a set of these to try