Acoustics and chair

I need a new chair for listening and am not sure the effects of a leather chair with headrest aproximately 24 inches wide behind the head
markmf
I have a leather chair the back is fairly low. But most of the time I sit on the edge and forward so the chair doesn't really effect the sound. However at times I lay back in the chair and my ears are below the seatback. It does effect the sound, one: as I sit forward I am closer to the speakers and two the seatback does effect reflection but I am further as well. At the end of the day I find that comfort is a major ingredient too. That levetation suggestion does souund good except for when you lose concentration, drop and the record skips!
Am I the only one that thinks you should to be really comfortable when critically listening ?
Toddnkaya, I am guilty of having one of the electronic leather theater recliners. It is a single chair and very comfortable since it has a variable foot rest adjustment due to the motor. I was actually more concerned about having a footstool in front of me all the time than resting my head on the recliner. I tried a chair without the headrest but the comfort was more important than the minimal effect of the headrest. Just my two cents.
Here is a suggestion for those where the headrest is high enough that it actually supports your head. Drape a towel over the back of headrest and that should absorb those nasty reflections. Or have your great aunt knit a little doily for those that need something a little more aesthetic. Another vote for the Ekornes stressless. Love their furniture.