GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@kuribo 

First, there are quite a lot of happy Ric customers OVER MANY YEARS.  Your insistence on bashing him (with no real proof, I might add) only serves to make YOU less credible. And since you have yet to say that you had an extensive listening experience to either of these amps, you're just a blowhard, and likely jealous of Ric's ability. 

First, there are quite a lot of happy Ric customers OVER MANY YEARS. Your insistence on bashing him (with no real proof, I might add) only serves to make YOU less credible. And since you have yet to say that you had an extensive listening experience to either of these amps, you’re just a blowhard, and likely jealous of Ric’s ability.

LOL, this would be funny if it wasn’t so sad...

Sure, lots of happy customers. Ignorance is bliss.

You are asking me for proof and yet you ask nothing from the person making the outlandish claims and taking people’s money. It’s ignorance and insecurity that keeps him in business. And people like you willing to believe anything on blind faith. That’s the result of a lack of education. If people took the time to learn a little basic science they would see the scam for what it is...

You further illustrate your ignorance by claiming I am a blowhard without experience with these two amps. My experience should be of no interest to you or to anyone else- it’s not relevant to your or anyone else’s experience. Buying what other people may like or avoiding what others dislike has no correlation to what you may like or dislike. Did your brain just explode?

In the meantime, keep putting your cd’s in the freezer and enjoy your magic stones. Buy what others tell you you will like, ignore all the science and live happily ever after in the collective.

@kuribo 

My audio experience is quiet extensive, going back some 30 years before I was a partner in Audio Tweakers in the early 2000s.

I own a Ric Schultz EVS 1200, which I highly praised for well over a year, having previously owned W4S, Emerald Physics 100.2SEs, Audio Alchemy DPA-1, PS Audio M700s, and a Voyager 350 GaN amp, which has been my favorite amp in my system now for ~ 1.5 years. I hear no reason to replace it

MIKE DROP