Parasound Hint 6 or separates?

Has anyone compared the Parasound Hint 6 Integrated with the separates upon which it is based, the P6 preamp and A23+ amp? Are there any advantages using these specific separates over the convenience of the Hint 6 integrated? The price is almost identical. Thanks.
drowe
@geof Hint 6 vs those Hegels you mentioned is a comparison between very different product tiers and prices. Not quite fair to Parasound. 

I’ll resurrect this thread, because I had a P5 and I now have the Hint 6.  The P5 had a lot of features for the money but the sound was a little bit too warm, at least to my ears.  The Hint has better sonics, and is closer to neutral while still having a touch of warmth.  The bass management hasn’t changed from the P5, it’s really well done.

I am pretty impressed with the Hint.  I had read some less than positive reviews of the hint after I ordered it. I wasn’t sure what I was in for, but the sonics, the power, and the features are all so well done.  Then there is the looks.   Very classy, and the vented casework is so much better than the P5.  As is the volume knob.  On the P5 it wiggled like it was loose.  I returned it for another unit but that one wiggled too, so I just kept it.

One more thing to add the the body of knowledge on the Hint 6.  It made the Stereophile recommended list.  Fall of 2020, the B list.  Not bad for a main stream manufacturer that some are calling a Swiss army knife(WRT the Hint).