GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

All I know is I had an integrated amplifier with Purifi modules that sound very well mediocre. Had a GaN amplifier that was just more of the same mediocre. Not going to slam the brands as they were not my cup of tea that's all. 

My Rogue Pharaoh II is sounding really good! Enjoying it immensely and gets better every day. 

All I know is I had an integrated amplifier with Purifi modules that sound very well mediocre. Had a GaN amplifier that was just more of the same mediocre. Not going to slam the brands as they were not my cup of tea that's all. 

My Rogue Pharaoh II is sounding really good! Enjoying it immensely and gets better every day.

"how can you trash this amp? I have one and it sounds great to me!" 

It is impossible to debate amplifiers or any other audio component on a subjective basis as opinions about how they sound are just that- opinions- which can never be wrong or right. If you "like" the sound, good for you. It doesn't mean everyone or anyone else will like it, nor should that matter to you.

The only rational and real debate that can take place is on the objective facts: performance, design, execution, etc.

Intelligent people don't debate subjective opinions.

@music_is_life I do. That is why I started this thread. I can't afford to buy all the amps I'm interested in to make a comparison.

@kuribo Debate? Who the hell wants a debate? I can look at the specs of the various amps and compare that for myself, but as most of us know that is only the first step. The proof is in the puddin, as they say, and the puddin in this case is completely subjective. See my comments to music_is... above. 

Regarding the 'self serving bs being slung' around here, I asked for it. I find it useful. And finally I am an adult, unlike some others who lurk around here, and I know how to interpret these comments - I don't need you to do it for me. Thank you very much. Now get back into your cage unless you have something useful to contribute.

@kuribo Debate? Who the hell wants a debate? I can look at the specs of the various amps and compare that for myself, but as most of us know that is only the first step. The proof is in the puddin, as they say, and the puddin in this case is completely subjective.

So first you read the specs and objective information, then you ask strangers on the internet their opinions of the products, knowing nothing of their tastes, preferences, listening environment, etc.? And this is how you evaluate the "pudding"? You haven’t even dug deep enough to understand the design and performance shortcomings of these GaN amps. You claim to understand the subjective nature of audio equipment evaluation, yet you come here to solicit subjective opinions which in fact can not be trusted to tell you anything meaningful as far as how you will perceive these products. Some people will like them, some people won’t, and the slime will try to sell you something. It’s called noise and it’s all these kinds of threads ever generate.

Regarding the ’self serving bs being slung’ around here, I asked for it. I find it useful.

Useful? Really? How so? Snake oil salesman shilling their fraudulent claims does no one any good.

I offered factual information on these two products which you clearly had no knowledge of. If you are truly looking for useful input, rather than hand holding and self confirmation, there you have it. Rather than be rude and insulting, you might give some thought to the fool’s errand you are on in seeking the approval and subjective opinions of others.