GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

Showing 5 responses by whitefishpoint1175

What Pre are you using?

Currently using Bel Canto Ref600 monos which are class D but not GaN. They are anything but meatless. The only problem I have with them is a slight synthetic texture that appears mostly in sax and some piano registers.

Okay just thought some tube rolling in your pre amp may be beneficial and help with the artificial sound or artifacts on certain instruments. 

I had 600M in a system but also had the 3.7 DAC-Pre and it sounded very authentic no asperities in the sound at all  

All I know is I had an integrated amplifier with Purifi modules that sound very well mediocre. Had a GaN amplifier that was just more of the same mediocre. Not going to slam the brands as they were not my cup of tea that's all. 

My Rogue Pharaoh II is sounding really good! Enjoying it immensely and gets better every day.