Best Isolation Platform with Audio Aero Prestige

Dear AA Prestige owners,
Can you please write down your experiences with the platforms you use, if any, with your Prestige sacd player.
Currently my player is over acapella fondato silenzio base.
It might be a good idea to see which base or bases are most popular with this beautiful player.
Many thanks,
Hakan
number95
See my response to your post over in Amps Preamps. The first link in it is particularly substantial because not only does it discuss vibration in scientific and mathematical terms but also presents performance graphs, which are far more meaningful than marketing mumbo jumbo.
Yesy i just saw your post in amp forum. Excellent stuff you sent me thank you sir. It seems it will be a tough choice between acapella and sra.
Disclaimer ; I am a dealer for Critical Mass Systems .

In Positive Feedback online this month Critical Mass Systems were mentioned in a review of the $7500 Halcyonics Micro 40. The reviewer thought that CMS performed better under his source components.

Critical Mass Systems are 3 to 5 times less expensive than the Halcyonics Micro 40. Critical Mass Systems are a patented hybrid system designed specificaly for high end audio applications.

If you are considering an isolation system , I recommend the CMS Reference isolation system. It is the least expensive platform in the CMS line. This system is 5 times less expensive than Halcyonics and less expensive than the Acapella.

Brainwater: As Clara Peller used to say on the Wendy's commercials, "Where's the beef?"
Brainwater, all I can say about your characterization about Will Wright's review of the Halcyonics is that I think you mischaracterize it. He concludes, "Passive isolation platforms (like the CMS and Minus K) may get you 90 percent of the way there at a quarter the price, but if you want the full enchilada you'll just have to pony up."

I have heard neither of the passive units, but own Neuance and Acapella shelves and have extensively compared them with the Halcyonics. If you are really looking for the best buy, the Neuance is what you want. The Acapella is clearly superior to the Neuance. But the Halcyonics stands alone IMHO.