Competitive class D amp suggestions

I have been Class D fun since a few years ago when i bought my first class D amp. I like the concept, in general, and all the attractive features of this class of amplifiers. I tried 4 different ones, currently i  stayed with one of them that i consider to be the best among all four amps. I do enjoy and like it. At the same time,  my 5 watts SET amplifier (with more than 100 times higher distortion according to the specs) gives more natural and (surprisingly) notably cleaner sound (THD of the class D amp is 0.001). The soundstage  of the class D amp is not so bad but that of the tube one is still better.   

I remain attracted by class D amps though. 

Any fresh suggestions on reasonably priced class D amps (i mean excluding  non-reasonably priced class D amps, e.g., Merrill amplifiers)?

Any comments on non-reasonably priced class D amps are also welcome (so far i was not able to audition many class D amps and am curious if there are some which could really compete with Class A). 

128x128niodari

Listened to a couple different Class D amps last year from Rogue. I thought they were ok played thru Gallo and Dali speakers. I found both models a little bright. I actually enjoyed the CM3 more which is a tube integrated though not particularly tubish in presentation. I would be interested in hearing more D amps but until my ears signed off I would be loath to put down my money. I will say the Sphinx v3 sounded better than the original model I heard 5-6 years ago so the technology is moving in a positive direction. I did feel the tube preamp added some texture to the sound and maybe that is the way to look at this....

@avanti1960  where did you hear the Rose RA180?  Here is the US?

I've been very happy with Class D for quite some time.  Early Hypex (UcD, Ncore), more recently Purifi and now Class D Audio Mini GaN 5.

Will be trying out the Peachtree 400 and their GaN1 in the near term.

Lots of options...

Underwood HiFi has 2 that have gotten excellent reviews

Warp 1 @ $1200

Voyager GaN 350 @ $3000

I have owned the Voyger for almost 1.5 years. Truly an amazing bargain