Isolation Advice Needed

Hello, moving to a new home later this summer. The new house has suspended floors (wood over crawl space). No noticeable bounciness or floor deflection but so far I've lived in homes with concrete floors, so walking on the floor was subconscious activity. In the new house my steps are louder when I walk. So not sure what to expect when I setup my system in the new house.

I have all tube system housed in a Salamander rack. Any forewarning of unwanted vibrations creeping into the system and ways to mitigate them is greatly appreciated.

Current System...

Rega P6 (Audiomods Series VI/Shelter 501)

Aesthetix Rhea Sig. tube Phono

Graaf GM-50B Tube integrated

Wilson Benesch ACT Speakers (with Gaia II feet)

Best Regards

livin_262002

I was able to hammer two vertical beams into place in the basement so they support the wood floor in our living / listening room, beneath the rack and speakers. Result: we can jump in front the player without the cartridge skipping, and have no problems with footfalls, dancing, gym, etc. Probably my best feet/damping/platform investment ever.

I'm a big fan of Townshend audio isolation products.  Effective isolation of each component can get expensive.  I use the Townshend podiums on my speakers but they have "seismic corners that can be used on an equipment rack.

Let me say this: If you don't have a well supported wood floor in the first place underneath your house, then adding layers of weight (read more sag) with whatever type of flooring material will likely be in vain. 

I know that there are other issues of concern with a concrete floor, yet it would be my preference to deal with.

@oldaudiophile wall mount is a no-go, no load bearing wall to not sturdy. I really like the P6, especially with the new Audiomods tonearm. I have a soft corner for vintage Tandberg gear, specifically their magnetic players. Have accumulated a lot of spares and learnt how to on these machines to keep them going. Had a Revox PR99 MKII but Tandberg beat is in SQ. Both are high speed 2-Tr machines.

@retiredfarmer good idea but I don’t think I’m allowed to 🙂

@o_holter Thank you, that’s one of the backup solutions

@goose Thank you, Townshend podiums and isolation corners look very interesting. Will do more research. The demo video is impressive.

@4krowme No floor bounce at this time and there are piers under girders at 8ft spans.

Best Regards