Wanting to upgrade my streaming sound quality.

I would really like to get my streaming sq up to my analog sq. My equipment is a McIntosh MC 452, C47, TD 124 with an AT 150 SA on a SME M2-9 tone arm, a Rega P8 with an Alpheta 3, a restored MR 74 tuner, driving Aerial 7t speakers. My streaming now is an iPad with a usb cable into my preamp with Tidal. I would be willing to spend around $2500 . A one box solution would be preferable for a steamer/dac combo although two boxes could also work. I’m not interested in multiple clocks and separate power supplies etc. Also I don’t use CD’s for a source.  I do have AT&T fiber internet with up to 1000 mb speed and my modem is only around 5 feet from my audio rack. Balanced inputs is preferable but not a deal breaker. I’ve looked at the HiFi Rose 250 and the 150 although the latter is more money than I want to spend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m an Analog guy in a digital world.

Greg

128x128gphill

Something to consider with an all in one streamer is Dirac Live.

Dirac Live resolves the soundstage with improved clarity and intelligibility with all instruments and vocals. With the room correction aspect you'll experience deeper and tighter bass free of resonances throughout the listening area, with greater transparency and the removal of distracting artifacts.

The miniDSP SHD is a good example of a streaming high definition digital audio processor with excellent DACs. Dirac Live uniquely combines frequency response correction as well as impulse response (time domain) correction in the digital domain. Fixing time domain anomalies is an impressive advancement for any audiophile system.

The only downside is the increased complexity and effort needed to fully integrate Dirac Live. So having excellent dealer support is important.  Deer Creek Audio is an authorized miniDSP SHD dealer.

For others still on the fence about upgrading their digital, I just replaced a significantly more expensive Aurender server/streamer with a Roon Nucleus paired with an IFi Zen Stream (as the Roon endpoint) connected to my DAC via spdif.  While this set up took me a while to figure out, the improvements in sound quality, system stability and the user friendliness of the Roon interface is proving to make this one of the best decisions I've made in my 25  years in this hobby.  So for less than $2K, this change has transformed my sound quality and listening enjoyment. I wish I had made the change to Roon years ago... it's a revelation on many fronts.

Thanks to @jjss49 to guiding me to the Roon solution referenced in my previous post.

I am looking for a DAC to replace my PS AUDIO direct stream jr which has irreparable damage.
Due to my geographical location I cannot listen to the equipment before buying it, I rely on the information I find on the internet, blogs, reviews and specialized magazines
My interest is a DAC that is of great quality, I cannot be changing equipment every two years, for me the life cycle of a product must be at least 10 years.
My maximum budget is around $4000-5000
I would like a newly designed DAC that can stay competitive for the next decade, obviously sound quality is paramount.
 the DAC will be connected with a CD transport (coaxial), a mac mini (usb), and a roon nucleus server by ethernet (it is located in another room different from the place where the DAC will be.

I just read this blog and I would like to know the impression after 4 months using the rose. Likewise if the combination between the roon nucleus and the rose is synergistic. Thank you