Led Zeppelin 11

Better Records has a just in Led Zeppelin 11 for a poultry $2499, but it's a white hot stamper!

128x128audioguy85

YYAAAAAWWNNN..........

What a boring thread.  Mainly about spelling of paltry and how to write Led Zep Two - there that's clear now.  The Roman empire ended about 17 long centuries ago.

On the spelling, most people can't do it as it's not taught in schools any more.  I care about that but I don't obsess.

Led Zep are about the most over-rated band ever anyway.  I wouldn't want to spend $2.45 on their disc.  There.  Some else to fill this thread with.

Who are you, clearthinker? A former troublemaker who has returned with a new handle? 🥴

@rlawry , some good tips, thanks. I've been all digital for a few years and am returning to vinyl.

My God, a few spelling errors and wow I put 11 instead of II...jeez, I think most knew what I meant! Talk about an anal bunch...no wonder people leave this place. ..two of my errors were by my freaking phone assuming things and making changes to what I typed. Also, I’m quickly typing out a post on a tiny phone keypad OK? I’m not submitting something to be graded on, who gives 2 sheets? I’m generally a terrific speller 😁. As far as boring, well that is subjective. Seems to me quite of few responses for such boring content. Led Zeppelin -II- was one of, if not the hottest pressed lp’s in the history of analog records by Robert Ludwig, also responsible for Houses of the Holy, and AC/DC’s Back in Black lp. I won’t bore ya’all with any more...I think my writing and thoughts are far more coherent than some people who post on here, just saying. Happy hot stamper hunting, if you got the time..I don’t, so I blow big cash on them, who cares, I’m not poor...you only live once. Some blow their money on gambling and have little to show for it...could be spending money on worse things. 

audioguy85-

Most here  at least recognize Zeppelin as one of the founders of classic heavy rock.

Take and ignore the  grammar error  abuse, as it's part of being on a forum. Your post was too hard to resist. I dig Classic Rock on records, always will-even with a few stitches and pops(as long as it's the REAL DEAL)

You're fortunate to have the ability to shop for the "Hot Stamper." I get one now and then, but I have to do the heavy lifting-3-5 copies, many month/years until I find "the one."

@audioguy85 

This is a worthwhile thread, I'm glad you started it. We're having some good-natured fun. Led Zep 11, we know what you meant, nothing mean-spirited was directed at you. I'm sure you've seen some real nasty comments on Audiogon, that's not what's going on here.