most beautiful (looking) speakers

yes no

grislybutter

Since this is about looks and not sound (not to say these sound bad!):

Raidho C3.2 in Walnut Burl - something about the white drivers mixed with the incredible finish and shape just makes me drool. While these don’t sound anywhere near as good as Borresen’s later creations, I’d still love to have a pair

Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD - Give me a quality SET amp and I’d be set. Get it?

MBL 101 X-Treme - Because who wouldn’t spend $300K+ to have these completely dominate the room they’re in?

MBL!!! I show everyone pictures of them and I think most people think they are lamps, lol.  I couldn’t card less, they’re awesome.  

I like Paradigm Personas.  So many options of colors and facias as well, so quite a few options.  The new founder series are pretty as well.

I really like Salks dyed wood.  Proac has beautiful wood as well.  I’ve seen some DALI’s that were really pretty and Monitor Audio has some gorgous red woods and piano ebony.  

Sonus Faber of course.  Sexiest speaker grills I’ve seen.  Leave it to the Italians for that old world wood and leather look.  Add in some high tech from today and they’re just gorgeous.

Focals are beautiful too and come finished in anything you want.  Their chameleon paint is pretty rad!

Rockport, Magico, Tidal, YG Acoustics, Lansche… there’s quite a few jaw dropingly  beautiful speakers

Harbeth, look like a child made them in your garage, Klipsch look like they are sold in charity stores, Zu have lovely cabinets but drivers look stolen from the old cinema on the corner, cheap B+W look cheap, expensive ones look expensive, Focal look like a fashion designer got off at the wrong workplace.  I have 2 pairs of Audio Physics, they look like German speakers (at least to me), Tannoy look like your grandad died and left you his old stereo, Fyne Audio look well, Fine. The rest are either boring or stupid. Pays your money, takes your choice.