Do power supply units/cables make a difference in sound quality?

My system is plugged in via a heavy duty power strip into a wall socket.  (Horrors!). I have read many posts from folks who have invested $$$ in power supply units and cables.  Before I take a deep dive into that, I'd like to hear from folks pro or con on this subject.  My system consists of Magneplanar MG3rs, Nelson Pass Threshold 400 amp, Conrad Johnson recent premier preamp, Oracle TT with Koetsu Black, Bluos Node streamer, Classe Audio CDP-102 CD Player.  I am quite happy with the sound from all sources.  So am I in for another four figure expense with power supply?  I appreciate the experience of this forum's members.

baumwoll

This place is often at least as funny as the best of Saturday Night Live.  Over and out.

Post removed 

Some folks offer trial periods for in home listening. Try that as your system is of high quality. Nothing to lose but some shipping costs.. But replace your cartridge first. 

Williewonka - Steve

Very nice write up. Great information and explanation.

Thank you

Joe

@baumwoll Trust your own ears, no one else's. Ignore the naysayers.

You've probably got a flat screen TV, change the power cable to a NEO by Oyaide D+ only about $50.00, if that doesn't prove anything nothing will.

https://www.neo-w.com/english/d_plus/d_plus-02/