Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

Let's remember that "free speech" refers to freedom from GOVERNMENT censorship. Private forums can censor, or refuse to censor, anything or anybody, for any reason or no reason. Doing so may be wise, or it may be stupid, but it's within their legitimate power. 

There's an online forum called English Language Police. The moderator is a hardcore descriptivist. Call them out for endorsing deplorable usage, and they delete your critique as contrary to the house ideology. Well, that pisses me off. But it's a private forum and they can censor whatever they wish, thereby creating an echo chamber whose sole virtue is shielding the moderator's emotional investment in the truth of his dogma.

If you banned "audiphile deniers" where would you draw the line - and who would be tasked to come up with the categories of denial to allow that line to be drawn?

BTW, if I deny that I am an audiophile, does that make me an audiophile denier?

Skepticism is good, very good.

Comparing an internet thread to a book is idiotic.

Most books go through an editing process and are chosen by folks with an economic interest to publish. 

My internet ramblings are just that. Ramblings from an unvetted source. And kudos to our moderators to making this place much, much better. 

The intent from the OP is to incite with flawed logic and a sad need to publically address his insecurity. 

Yes we should allow them and then attack the crude out of them

Make disparaging remarks about their lack of education

Attack their ethical reason for being here

Post graphics depicting our superiority over their lowly existence

Make sure to post the almighty "Yawn" because the discussion that everyone else in enjoying is beneath us

Call them names, I mean direct insults make sure their is no way they can not understand our audiophile superiority.

THATS THE AUDIOGON WAY

Why should anyone assume this or any web site with a free open forum

But it is not a free and open forum here. 

Just ask all the outcasts. 

This is why the MSM and the Far Left are freaking about Musk buying Twitter. They will lose their blowtorch for their agendas. 

As it is now like here they can squash all opposing views.