Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

These days we really do often buy products unseen and unheard.  When doing this my exception is always negative and I expect to send it back.  Sometimes I don't because it is better than my expectation.  Who says expectation bias is always one way?

The 0-60 of a Mustang can be objectively tested. Almost all things claimed to improve a stereo's sound are done via "because I hear a difference and I know what I hear."

Until audiophiles allow or at least accept blind testing, they'll likely never be taken very seriously. Especially when some believe stuff like these things (literally magic crystals) make a difference in a system. https://walkeraudio.com/?product=black-diamond-room-treatment-crystals

It is easy enough to skip reading a post you feel is offensive, and it is also easy enough to learn which posters are systematically irritating to you and avoid reading them. It is not up to you or a moderator to decide a poster’s opinion or view is unworthy of posting here. I have avoided buying many items after getting a sense that they are not worth the money. Posts here have sent me on missions to research an item in other places to see if the negative is widely held. So I say let the reader decide what they want to read.

People seem to misunderstand the idea of a "Free Country"

It’s not acceptable for a stranger to enter your house take the food from your fridge, light a fire on your table cook and eat your food, take a dump on your sofa and leave... Freedom means they are free to do that in their own house.

In the same way, if you build a community of like minded people to discuss the merits and the shortcomings of equipment relating to a common interest, you are not respecting someones freedom by allowing them to enter the group for no other reason than to cause disruption and annoyance to genuine members. There is no obligation to open your doors to anyone you do not wish to invite in. Their freedom is that they are free to go and start their own community and discuss the failure of equipment they have never heard or owned.