Fuse Direction for Pass Labs Amp and Preamp

I am going to re fuse my Pass X250.8 and XP-32 with Synergistic Research purple fuses in a couple of days. I was hoping to get advice on a rule of thumb for direction of the fuses. My instinct tells me to start by installing the fuse by the direction of the lettering on the fuses. I am thinking that the direction should be the lettering left to right with the beginning of the lettering facing out of the amp and the end of the lettering facing into the amp. Does this sound right?

128x128mitchb

So you fusers: the red fuse or the blue fuse. Which sounds better? ... and the ones that Mother gives you don't do anything at all ... Go ask Alice ...

In the educational information about purple fuses, Ted does say something about its mind bending properties.

I’ll let that one go through to the wicket keeper.

Fuser? George is wearing glasses again. It is bright down under. I know rectifier valves are not in the signal path so they can't affect the sound. OK!! You win..

You're smarter than me.. 

Now time to get ready for work.

BTW oldhvymec sends his LOVE to all. He say's it is COLD and WET. The Fins are ready and so is the crew. He found a rabbit of all things, of course he's trying to figure how to get it home.. They EAT rabbits over there, A LOT.. I don't know how that is going work out if someone eats his rabbit. WWIV the heck with WWIII. :-)

Inescapable FACT: No one understands exactly how electricity works.   

That’s why there’s so much Electrical THEORY.     

The number of Wiki-Scientists on these pages, attempting to win the IG-Nobel Prize in Pseudo-Physics, is always amusing.           

Whenever some educated someone actually does discover exactly how electricity does function, they’ll be lauded by the scientific community, will have solved some of the disparities between Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, receive a Nobel and we’ll hear about it.     

Newton’s THEORIES were largely superseded by Einstein’s, then came Feynman’s.       For now; none of you can categorically prove your statements (theories), regarding fuses, wires, or anything else, as regards our systems.    

The following are for your edification/education/correction (which is why most of you won’t bother to read the links):

https://www.thegreatcoursesdaily.com/how-einstein-challenged-newtonian-physics/     

then: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Forces/qed.html#:~:text=Quantum%20electrodynamics%2C%20co....      and: https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/an-updated-feynman-experiment-could-heal-the-rift-between-quantum-...                         

Happy listening, even to those that refuse to follow the scientific process of observation and experimentation, in their own systems, with their own ears, FOR FREE (ie: 30 day return policy, from some manufacturers).

I have not tried any boutique fuses, don't know if they make a difference or not.

But I would really like to hear from the 'philes that have heard differences, in particular what are these differences?  I honestly don't think my ears are up to the task.

Regards,

barts