No love for Legacy Audio

Hello all. I have been on a few discussions here and read many more. I have not seen many of the posters here talk much about Legacy Audio speakers. I am referring to the Signature SE model and the Focus SE model. I am curious why people don’t seem to like them as much as several other brands that get talked about much more here. What is it you like better about the ones you are consistently raving about. Thank you. 

backdoor

@mikekollar What's the ceiling height in the 20 x 17 listening room? I'd want a dedicated cathedral for the Aeris. 

@vinylvalet My Legacys are forever, but of course I keep every scrap of original packaging in pristine condition and will leave a note re Agon Marketplace and Echo Logistics for my estate administrator.

Well it seems that I hit the nail right on the head. That didn't take long.. How many post were erased by members and how many by the people that WORK for AG. The wrong people are erasing the members post.. They still haven't figured WHO pays the bills.. Strange WE haven't seen the registered mail being received yet by the owner. Maybe a process server is a better idea, you know the BOSS gets the goods then..

Aeris is phenomenal sounding, IF you can properly run the online setup, which can be tricky.

Just a quick little update; whether it means anything or not, I have no clue. I just got an email from Legacy saying that "The absolute sound" has just awarded Legacy with their 2022 editors choice for 4 of their speakers, The Signature speaker was not included but its big brother the Focus was one of the four. I also learned that the Signature SE is now available as a Signature XD (internal sub amplification).

The broader point being that yes, these guys do get some press!

Also... I have no idea what the "nail on the head" post above is all about