Aurender Conductor latest fail…

Anyone having issues with the Conductor app force closing whenever you attempt to select an album or favorites? I’m assuming it has something to do with the latest iOS update which I did on my phone and tablet yesterday. 

128x128jl1ny

Cleeds

Glad that you are enjoying the Bryston BDP3.  My experience with it was terrible.  And talk about a shortage of techs-Bryston had one guy responsible for troubleshooting their digital products and for writing the code to the dreaded Manic Moose.  When he was on vacay, it was SOL.

I have no experience with Aurender

mahler123

Glad that you are enjoying the Bryston BDP3.  My experience with it was terrible.  And talk about a shortage of techs-Bryston had one guy responsible for troubleshooting their digital products and for writing the code to the dreaded Manic Moose.  When he was on vacay, it was SOL.

That's interesting. I've only had one issue with the Bryston in the 18 months I've owned it, and it was resolved remotely within hours. My Aurender (brand new purchased from an authorized dealer) couldn't last a week without issues. Aurender has one tech guy in the US ("Ari") and it sometimes took days for him to respond to an email trouble report. And then, as I noted, his responses sometimes indicated hat he hadn't read the trouble report.

As for the Bryston Manic Moose interface, I use it mostly for Qobuz. Usually I use Rigelian.

It's interesting how different users have different experiences. @mahler123 what are you using to stream now?

This stands in sharp contrast to the complete lack of support offered by Roon.  I spent weeks dealing with setup issues with my Roon Rock server that probably could have been solved by a technician from Roon in a 10 minute phone call.  Absolutely arrogant company.  Quit Roon and the NUC and went with Aurender.