The best way to break in speakers.

What is the best way to break in speakers? Should the volume be in a low, medium or high level? Is it better to start in low volume and gradually turn it up every 10 hrs or so?
128x128s1nn3r
Kijanki wrote,

"Play them normally and enjoy. Test CDs might contain tracks that could damage speakers. Stereophile Test CD, for instance, contains track with high frequencies at 0dB that can fry tweeters if amp is set to normal listening levels."

Maybe so. The break-in tracks on Test CDs, however, will not damage speakerst. It also helps to read the User Manual if you're, say, a newbie.
Break-in tracks won't damage speakers but other tracks might do. It is enough for the player to get out of repeat mode or for the owner to make mistake and engage "repeat disk" instead of "repeat track". I'm just saying be careful and check what is on test CD. You might copy just one track to CD-R.
I always follow the manufacturer's recommendations as outlined in the owners / users manual. You can't go wrong doing that.
Thank you all for the advise. It is very helpful. Can't wait to get my speakers.
If someone hears your new speaker even if its not fully broken in and comments negatively, you can say they aren't broken in it. This statement works well for electronics as well.