The best way to break in speakers.

What is the best way to break in speakers? Should the volume be in a low, medium or high level? Is it better to start in low volume and gradually turn it up every 10 hrs or so?
128x128s1nn3r
I was told to play my Totems at medium (medium-high if desired), but not super loud. Here's the text from the owner manual:

. . . hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period.
During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement
in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs
Listen to music as you normally would and don't worry about it too much. I don't understand why a normal dynamic speaker couldn't be played loudly right from the get go.
Enjoy the journey and play them as you would normally. This is the fun part. There will be several "aha" moments along that way where a number of things will happen; soundstage will open up, bass response will improve...and you will undoubtedly refine their placement, which will yield even further improvements. It takes time to get to know your new speakers, and, hey, if you were to "arrive" at the final destination of speaker break in and optimal placement immediately, you would likely pull a David Byrne and ask yourself, "well, how did I get here."