Interesting comment on Bose Speakers.....

I’ve heard quite a few audiophile speakers that used expensive drivers in ways that...well, didn’t suit my taste. Quite a few speakers using Focal tweeters made me feel like that guy in the movie Seven Beauties who went to “better  @@%%@!. Say what you want about Bose but a Bose speaker never made me want to leave the room.
ishkabibil

dadork,

I am well aware that underage driving exists in rural farm areas, but it is totally inappropriate in urban and suburban areas, and there is no excuse for it, period. The example that you gave of the recent tragedy is a perfect illustration of that, 

@roxy54 , Times were a bit different 32 years ago!  Im sure kids drive trucks, tractors and 4 wheelers all the time on farms still today. My nephew flew a plane his first time at 13 and will have his pilots license when he graduates college at age 21.  

Then again I've never heard a Bose system that made we want to stay in the room, either.

b_limo,

I know that happens on farms today and I said so. Were you and your mother on a farm when this happened?