Good Product or Nonsense?

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/16871/Optrix-Optrix_CD_Spray-CD_Care
A friend loaned me his CD cleaner. I have a photo to upload but there seems no accommodation for this.
'OPTRIX" is the name. Label says it is a clarifier, cleanser for CDs and also stops "Skipping". Cures cancer?
Comments from those who have used this please?
128x128firstnot
ECO 3’ by Nordost on the label side of my rental disks.

This leads me back to my question of applying a coating to the top and bottom of a disc to prevent static buildup while spinning in a transport. The Nordost and Auric make this claim.
I believe lens cleaner and diluted alcohol products make the disc easier to read and more accurate, but i doubt they would be effective in preventing stray reflections and static on a spinning disc.

Any thoughts or experiences regarding efficacy of a single-use spray vs. the products that apply a semi-permanent coating? These products are similar to applying wax to a car.

Why would a gold CD have haze, and a standard one not? I assume the polycarbonate coating is the same on both types of CD's. Maybe the haze is more noticeable on the gold one because of the color?

Theoretically it might work depending on hot beat up the CD is. It can not help a pristine clean CD, However, a CD that has been scratched and scuffed can be polished out like a cars finish which will stop skipping due to defects in the surface. I have use Menzerna's 2500 to rub out lightly damaged CDs with brilliant results. If you can feel the scratch with a fingernail forget about rubbing it out. A lot of times the skipping can be due to defects under the label and nothing will fix those. If you get skipping but can not see anything wrong with the surface this is what is going up. Take the CD back and get an exchange if it is new. 

Works great however L Art du Son is much better it does cost more but its worth it.