Problems with Optrix Spray

I noticed that some of my CDs treated with Optrix spray were looking cloudy. I thought maybe they had some excess Optrix (i.e. I did not wipe it off properly during the application) so I tried washing the Optrix off one of them, first with water and then with water and a little dishwashing liquid. The cloudiness was still there. I was finally able to buff the cloud off with Mapleshade Mikrosmooth. It was as though the Optrix had etched the surface of the CD.

Has anyone else here had this problem with Optrix?

I have since moved on to Auric Illuminator for my new CDs, but I have 10 or so CDs that are going to need a vigorous buffing with Mikrosmooth. (As I stated in an earlier thread, I use the tip of my index finger rather than Mapleshade's polish cloths since the latter scratch my CDs).

Tony
socprof
I had some serious problems with Auric Illuminator, and not the old blue formula, but the second concoction. Several months after application, some DVDs would become so cloudy that they would not play. Even after polishing with Mikrosmooth, I'd have to follow up later with another polishing or two, as the clouding would recur. Now these claims that Optrix also causes clouding! Why use anything but soap and water? Is Shine-Ola anything more than distilled water? It doesn't even behave as though it contains any sort of surfactant, so how can it clean anything?
I use the Ultrabit products which i find excellent. They have extremely good reviews and have been highly recommended by The Absolute Sound as a best buy for a few years now. Absolutely no problems so far, and Absolute Sound would raise the alarm if there were any problems.