If You Could Only Keep 3-CD's LP's , Which Ones?

Gun to your head,....they're taking your entire system and all LP's and CD's...but through mercy will let you keep your 3 favorite CD's or LP's. Which ones do you keep?
whatjd
Perhaps Clueless is right?,,,,,,,,maybe,..."I've got to change my evil threads........baby"... Actually that sounds like more of an apparel concern. Oh well, think I'll get out that old copy of "Garden Party"...
Jim, Actually its a great thread. It's only evil to me because I can never make up my mind and I'm er...well.. clueless.

I remain
The Allman Brothers Band - The Fillmore Concerts; Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come; and, Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks.
This is a tough one. I'll stay in one genre. 1st, On The Sunny Side of the Street" Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald; 2nd, Cassandra Wilson "Blue Moon Daughter" and 3rd, Bob Marley's "Uprising"
1) Mozart Piano Concertos 20 & 27; Clifford Curzon, piano; English Chamber Orch, conducted by Benjamin Britten (yes, the composer).

2) Schubert Complete Trios; Beaux Arts Trio.

3) Wagner Siegfried Idyll; conducted by Glenn Gould (yes, the pianist). Includes excellent piano transcriptions as a bonus.

Thinking about it, it would be better to choose one of those 100+ CD box sets of everything Beethoven, etc. Counts as one pick, right??