Has anyone tried the Deulund-Mundorf Ultra Speaker Purifiers?

I have and am really glad I did!

Attached to my speaker binding posts (to the treble ones-or to the single pair if that is what you have). It definitely takes 100+ hours for the Deulund cap to open up. But I did notice right away that they mitigate HF noise. Now after a partial breakin period, the imaging has snapped into focus like never before. And the soundstage has become wider and deeper. This is a change that has greatly improved my overall listening experience. For $345, a no brainer. The changes are obvious and wonderful.

As I understand it, these purifiers clean up HF 12K Hz and above. That is above the tweeter crossover point and there is no negative effect or interference with the speaker crossover. I guess it is kind of like getting a much higher quality tweeter. In any event, now having much clearer and cleaner high treble has a large effect on the presentation.

mglik

Yes, typically called a Zobel network.  These kind of networks have been sold for years......Merlin had a version using Dueland caps and Caddock resistors....I believe.

Mine continue to break in and the soundstage continues to open up with pin point imaging! Am at about 130 hours. These things have, yet again, transformed my listening experience. 

They work for sure! I have the Duelund JDM and Duelund Hybrid but like the JDM better; the hybrids are cleaner and have a deeper sound stage.

Wig