Lavri Cables

Anybody have experience with Lavri cables for headphones, etc.?  I got their Lightning to USB connector to replace my Apple Camera Adapter and was so impressed I uncharacteristically and impulsively ordered XLR interconnects, a USB cable, and headphone cables from them for the other parts of my headphone rig.  Could be a big mistake on my part as I know nothing about them and haven’t even read any reviews (yeah, I know), but they seem reasonably priced by “high-end” standards and compared to some others out there so just wondering if anyone else has any experience/thoughts on them.  Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.

soix

Ordered some for my new setup. One for Sundara and one for my desktop speakers. Lookin' forward to experiencing the differences.

My Lavris came in. Been listening to them through my Sundaras and they are already a substail upgrade.

@slaw Yeah, obviously I did too.  More treble detail/air and transparency with a greatly expanded sense of space and soundstage but with no added harshness or lack of tonality.  Did you find the same?  I’m impressed, especially for the price. 

You said it correctly @soix . I'd add a more natural and convincing bass. On my LSA HP-3 Novas, there is convincing low bass into the below 30 hz region on some recordings.