Vapor Cirrus Black vs dc10 Berlin Studio Monitor

Anyone had a chance to listen to either of these loudspeakers? Any opinions on the sound of either?
seadogs1
If you add up the actual cost of the two speakers I believe the dc10audio product would cost more to manufacture (side note audiotech makes car speakers for fosgate in china vapors port tube which is plastic comes from Parts Express?) dc10 manufactures it own cabinets using the most expensive plywood in the world from Italy on the Instrument and the current 8PS Why they might source a cabinet for the Berlin surly the solid milled tone-wood baffle along with an artisan turned solid tone-wood horn must cost more that the small ply cabinet that Vapor makes for the black (Does Vaper uses a plastic port from Parts Express??) add to this the three innovations and the intellectual property thereof (Vapor has zero innovation just a nice cab with some fair to very good drivers) Bottom line as I've owned both dc10 and vapor products Vapor sounds like a lot of current products out there the dc10audio sounds like alien tech and i bet has some in the industry a little nervous as they should be..innovation is not sticking woofers and tweeters in a nice box we've had that for 50 years already. Last note: I own older dc10audio 8 PS speakers that use Usher 8" drivers just like Wilson audio used to use for years only unlike the Wison's 86 SPL my constantly read 94 SPL.
dc10audio you rock!
Rumor from RMAF The president of KONDO in Japan thought the dc10audio / tektron room had the best sound of the entire show. the 2 watt tektron amp drove the speakers with great dynamics and perfect tone mainly piano!! What would the Vapor produce with 2 watts?
Mountain-high - Jp1208 is going to tell you that I have numerous alternate sign in usernames and post things bashing other manufacturers using them. It's nothing more than sour grapes. Many many people met Doc77 last weekend in Denver, who I'm sure he will tell you doesn't exist.

Regarding the DC10 speakers, I didn't have a chance to heard them last weekend, but did spend 2-3 trips up and down the freight elevator with the gentleman who was loading them into his room. I thought they looked really well done, and have no doubt they sound nice. We chit chatted for a bit and he seems like a nice fellow, so I have no intention of bashing his work in any way. I would appreciate the same from you. Can you please clarify for me which of my products you've owned?
Mountain-high, I was at RMAF and heard dc10audio system and Vapor system (Cirrus Black and Joule). I'm not sure what your association with Mountain-high is. Your limited number of posts and your immediate bashing of another manufacturer and praising of dc10audio are suspect. I have complete opposite opinion of these two systems than you. Dc10audio was very fatiguing and bright...surprising given tube amplification and vinyl source. I left after 10 minutes of hearing Dc10audio. Although I have had some reservations about Vapor audio given some of the controversial threads, I was very impressed by the sound of the Vapor audio system at RMAF. It was very dynamic, extended in highs without brightness, very good imaging and soundstaging. Most important the system had very good tonality/timbre of vocals and instruments. I thought they had one of the top 5 rooms at RMAF. Given the pricing of the Cirrus and Joule, Vapor audio produces one of best bang for the buck. The Vapor systems came pretty close to one of my other favorite room using the Raidho C1.1, which can run close to $20k for a pair.
Wow! I have no asscociation with anyone, for the record. I must say that I very much enjoyed the Vapor room, and agree with much that Dracule1 said. It is only fascinating on how our ears hear differently. Please, no disrespect or challenge Dracule_1, but to my ears, the dc10audio room was neither fatiguing or bright. The sound was not only upbeat, but tonally joyful and natural! Anyway, I listened to the dc10audio system on Sunday if that has to do with anything.