b&w suggestions

Hello and good day to audiogon...

i currently have, for my home theater, full 804s speakers. front and rears and the htm3s center.

i find this an excellent surround system.

my question... since i never seem not to have the change it around bug... is would it be worth it to find 803s fronts for the same system? or possibly some older 802's for the front.

but then i wonder how will the center match up with the older 802's. i am pretty confident that the 803s speakers would match up with my center.

so any thoughts? or should i leave well enough alone?

thanks and have a great weekend
Bill
baranowski
On the good side, looks like the 804s will sell pretty good and that will help buy any others. so there is that.
Post removed 
This is in my home theater set up. not much music at all being played through them. 804s are all around... was wondering for the front sound stage.

thanks
Bill
No on uses or has use 800 801 802 803, in a how theater on here and has listened or used the 804 for comparison?

Bill
One of my friends has N802's in the front and N804's for rear. He has the B&W center channel, not sure of the model plus a REL Stentor sub. All of the electronics are the top of the line Linn components. The system sounds great as you should expect.

There is a huge difference in performance between the N804 and the N802. I can't imagine being disappointed with upgrading the fronts to N802's. Simply put, the N802 will go louder with more clarity and with more bottom end weight.

When I purchased my N802's, I walked into the store with the intent of buying N804's. I listened to them and next up the N803. The N802 was so superior to those models it was no contest. I spent way more at the time than I wanted to. But, on the bright side I still have them and enjoy them so it was money well spent.