Does anyone have any recent experience with Kharma loudspeakers?

I had the opportunity to demo the the Kharma DB9S and DB11S speakers a few weeks ago and was very impressed with their sound.  Are their any Kharma owners out there that can add any likes/dislikes with your own Kharma's?  Has anyone had the chance to hear these speakers?  Would be interested in any feedback.  Thanks in advance.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots

Well Found this thread. So I figured I would add my two cents. I have on order a Pair of Kharma DB 9S, and should arrive soon??? I hope. Anyway sold two pairs of Wilsons as I was not happy with them. Tried a Pair of Focal Scala Evos and disliked them more. Hoping these are the ones. 

To rediculus 

Seems with so much dislike for your past experiences with speakers you might look at the rest of your system as the actual problem.

Just a quick update to all that are curious about Kharma speakers. I received my new pair of Kharma DB9 S speakers about a month ago , and I can honestly say these are the most musical speakers Ive ever owned. I believe that is saying something. So what does that mean?? The Kharma's cover all the frequency's well top to bottom, great imaging, great soundstage, depth etc. But what they do that nothing else I have had do! is play music that sounds like music the midrange is to die for and you want to listen for hours. These things make music sound great without listening fatigue or ripping your ears off. If anyone is in the market I strongly encourage a listen at your dealer just two cents worth here Regards.

Wow the Kharma DB9 S speakers are serious business.  You a playa now! :-)

Congratulations!