Krell fpb 600 svs ultra tower

Hi guys I have a question how loud (db) should a Krell fpb600 get with Svs ultra towers get I have I hooked up sounds amazing low volume and all the way up. Using Amazon music which seems very low but would have thought it being a 600 watt amp on 8 ohms it should be way louder. But all the way up and still sounds clear thanks

128x128mikes87401

I’m using the Denon Avr5800 as the preamp.

The Krell FPB600 required input 3.4V for its 600W rated power @ 8ohm.

The Denon AVR5800 pre-out rated output voltage is 1.2V so it only can drive the FPB600 up to 78W @ 8ohm.

Wow thanks for the info. Where did you get the stats at I was looking for it on the Denon 5800

The specs are easy to find, except the output voltage they don't usually show that spec on avr's.

I must get a great a preamp that can deliver more than the 3.4 volts it needs for the kKrell to deliver 600 watts into 8 ohms. Wow should get alot louder.

I’m using the Denon Avr5800 as the preamp. I dont know if I’m driving to full load but I have Denon cranked all way up 06 db

Some might think that if a digital source can output a voltage of 2V, crank the volume of the Denon all the way up to +6dB the pre-out should output a voltage of 4V, BUT THAT’S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE!

https://benchmarkmedia.com/blogs/application_notes/19947905-the-audio-path-in-consumer-grade-audio-products?_pos=1&_sid=1805d554a&_ss=r

I must get a great a preamp that can deliver more than the 3.4 volts it needs for the Krell to deliver 600 watts into 8 ohms.

👍