Ethernet cable for Streaming

I wish to use a CAt8 ethernet cable from router to a streamer (not yet purchased). I need a 50ft cable. Was considering Monoprice 24ga cable. The cost of that cable is ~$50. 

Will the 50ft length cause me a problem regarding sonics?

If so, are there versions of this cable that would better serve other than Monoprice?  

Thanks in advance for any help on this. 
mesch

With all the Cat 8 cables that I’ve tested, I can confidently say that DEEGO’s network line is among the fastest ethernet cable available in the market. This cable product comes with five distinct length options (6 ft, 50ft, ft, 75 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft.) that buyers can select from.

Post removed 

Going Cat8 has major benefits as Oldhvymec points out. My best experience has been wit Onti Cat8 on Aliexpress. Superb quality and sonices

WiFi extends WiFi, not hard wire..

Bingo!

WI-FI wireless connectivity is REALLY good …. The current Wi-Fi range extenders simply plug into the home wall sockets and use the home electrical wiring as the cable conduits

Yeah, but home wall wiring is EXTREMELY noisy, which is the enemy of good digital sound.  I went through training at Magnolia from uber geeks who really know their sh*t, and they were NOT fans of going through a home’s noisy electrical network, and that makes a lot of logical sense to me given all the other appliances, etc. that run through it.  Their advice was to run wired from the router for best sound.  I’m definitely gonna run a CAT8 cable with an optical conversion at some point.  My main question is, would it be better to run a long CAT8 or optical fiber run?  My instinct is to run optical longer as it’s more immune to infusing noise, but I don’t know and would love to hear more experienced people’s thoughts on this. 

Well, I am not the one to provide an opinion on optical vs. CAT8 but based on info from other threads on this site I believe a long optical cable with ethernet/optical converter for each end of a long run may be best. 

Shortly after initiating this thread I installed a long CAT8 cable prior to installation of drywall. Not going back at this time.