International Transit Times

Does anyone have recent experience getting something shipped from Singapore to the USA? 

I had my Koetsu Blue Lace rebuilt through Koetsu SE Asia recently. It was shipped back to me in Washington State from Singapore and it has now been 33 days with no delivery.

It was shipped unfortunately via Registered Mail and has not shown up in USPS tracking yet. Singpost shows it has been “Dispatched to overseas” but that’s all.

Has anyone else experienced this length of time getting a package from Singapore to the USA?

paolowolo

I’m at a jazz festival so can’t help thinking of the Mercer tune, “Slow boat to China”. Only in this case the boat we hope is headed in the opposite direction.

Prob hung up in customs. It does happen. I’ve had both good and bad experiences with overseas shipping. Never have I had a loss though. The package has always come through, one way or another. One, coming from Switzerland took 2.5 months. Should have been about a 5-6 day max shipment.

Gotta go via air. Reliable carriers. Fed Ex.

Two deliverers last year from Singapore,

Both came before promised in 7 days.

You the Buyer

You make shipping choice or do not buy.

File on it, now.. Can't hurt a thing.. I'm at 19 days from Madagascar normally 5-7 days. I'm filing Monday. 5 kilo's of grade A and B vanilla beans. I been chewing my fingernails off. 

I order from Singapore 3 or 4 times a year. 5-7 days. USPS. My stuff comes into WA ports and is trucked to the Bay Ares. 3 years now..

Regards

Well it showed up this morning. Never scanned at all by USPS, just dropped (gently I hope) on my porch.

This is for sale if anyone is interested at a very good price.