A** Kicking, Rock and Roll!

The title of this post is more literal than you might think. I’ve gotten back into mixed martial arts, Pancak Silat and Muay Thai but mostly Silat. Of course there is background music with the purpose of motivating. Typically metal, the likes of Motorhead, the Beastie Boys, etc.. I believe we’re just recycling the same tracks and I’ve been hoping for a while, to enlighten our sparing sessions with something fresh. I need recommendations for mindless music that will make people get pissed off and wanna beat each other up.

Thanks!

goofyfoot

@goofyfoot

I thought of throwing down some Bad Brains though was reluctant … not even sure why.

I Against I … me suppose ;-)

" I need recommendations for mindless music that will make people get pissed off and wanna beat each other up."

Hmmmmmm? using music as a weapon? Hmmmmmmmm?

Careful! the CIA , MI6 , FBI might be reading!

Where to start,  I’m starting to get a chub, thinking about this!

wow,…varukers, GBH, exploited (as mentioned) circle jerks,  COC, minor threat

Spare change , discharge, the accused, MDC, cryptic slaughter, crumbsuckers, 

desecration, raw power, détente

destruction, Venom, tank, Raven, Sodom, tankard, BATHORY, malevolent creation, Hellwitch  ARG, Flotsam & jetsam, gamma ray, helloween and Halloween, grave digger, hades, Helstar, Hexx, metal church, hirax, living death, solitude aeturnus, trouble, saint virus, morgoth, Motörhead, omen, pentagram, spartan warrior, crossfire, after all, testament, tygers of pan tang, Tiamat, zoetrope, Y Malmsteen, Yakuza, warfare, the rods, vio-lence, victory, Tokyo blade, Celtic frost, overkill, stormwitch, exodus, loudness, Sabbrabells, edguy, edge of sanity,…..crap, head hurt, too much thinking.

about 400 more bands!

Disrupt, dissection, geddes axe, maineaxe, chrome Molly, chrome, Helios creed,

herman frank, jack Starr, jungle rot, liege lord, lizzy Borden, morbid Angel, possessed, SOD, fates warning, pestilence, sacrilege, satan jokers, onslaught, forbidden, Y&T, satan, sacrifice, slaughter (ca),riot, necrodeath, praying mantis, primal fear, SADO, running wild, RAZOR, sinner, soothsayer, incubus (no not the fruitloop pop band) iced earth, HOLY MOSES, Deathwitch, death ss,

break time