Audio nonsense

In this wonderful world of audio that we journey through folks selling stuff have sometimes been inventive in what they claim. In your trip down this road what sticks out as the most ludicrous thing you’ve seen someone try to sell? 

I can point to 2 things. When I first saw a Tice clock in a store I thought it was a gag. Next- Peter Belt. 

128x128zavato

Anything from Shakti and those ridiculous Marigo Tuning Dots. Too many so-called audiophiles are oh so gullible. 

I was thinking about getting a power regenerator, but then I was sold on an actual generator.  So now every time I listen I disconnect from grid power and fire up the generator.  It seems ridiculous, especially since the only thing that’s powered is the stereo in order to ensure ample overhead for the big crescendos, but I have to admit there is a slight improvement in SQ…worth it!

1. You can’t know what will and will not work.

2. Making yourself feel better by posting “snake oil”, etc doesn’t help anyone but you.

An Audiophile..The pursuit Of hi-fi perfection. How does that morph to a gullible idiot who gets sucked into the endless number of Yum Yums selling utter crap. There outa be a law Lol.There’s Science, research, Common sense, damn it can’t be that hard.
Cheers